Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sharing Web Recources

Currently I am working on implementing programs that target all of the children in my group. My children come from many different communities and family backgrounds. Through out this weeks research I found the  Early Childhood Education section on the NBCDI website to give me some more insight on the attempts other educators are doing to work with organizations based on the education of children. The section speaks about the Head Start National Research Conference and how educators from every spectrum had the  opportunity to come and sit down together and speak of the opportunities of change. 

Looking through the website I came across the affiliates tab. On this tab it spoke about the different chapters across the nation that offer their services to children in need. Something I learned throughout my studies is it is not always the children that live in tough areas that need assistance but all children can use a helping hand. 

I spent most of my time on the initiatives tab, something else I found interesting is how the NBCDI goes into detail about how different aspects such as health in the home and fitness along with nutrition is listed as an importance for the well being of a child. 

Children not only need assistance on the education area, but in the well being of their lives. We as educators, politicizations, scientists have an affect on children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment