Saturday, January 12, 2013

Getting Started-Establishing Professional Contacts

During this course I have decided to do my research on Africa. I have found it interesting to see how different parents of the world apply particular areas and subjects that we sometimes over look here in the U.S. My ultimate goal is to be able apply different procedures and tactics that others use to my own program and learn to expand from them. I decided to use the UNICEF website to access my two professional connections.

This week I sent emails to the both the contacts in both Congo and Ghana. I have not received a response from either of these emails but I do not believe that I need to choose the alternate part 1 assignment.


I am interested in finding out the different areas that my colleagues choose to research and how they plan to use what they have learned and apply this to their own teachings.



No comments:

Post a Comment