Saturday, July 14, 2012

Personal Childhood Web

Maggie Risher- Grandmother
She has always been supportive in every decision that I make for my future. I spent most of my time with my grandmother growing up. No matter what I was doing my grandmother was always by my side encouraged me to try my hardest at everything I put my heart to. Till this day I call my grandmother for her impute and blessing on my choices. 


Belinda Williams- Aunt 
My Aunt is a Alumni of the University of North Texas. She influenced me to attend and get my degree and make something of myself just as she did. My Aunt has always been supportive of me and my choices. When I was in Elementary school my Aunt me to stay with her in her dorm. It was one of my best experiences with her. My aunt always made sure to check on me and my growth throughout the years. She showed me love and nurturing by never giving up on me and giving me the best advise she could with what I was trying to accomplish. 

Paris Risher- Sister
My sister is five years younger than me and has been more of a motivation than a supporter. All my life I have tried to make sure that I set a positive example for her. Just as much as I wanted to make something of myself I wanted her to the same. She has a lot of potential and I know that at any time if I slacked up that I would be a good example for her. My sister still encourages me to go on and achieve my goals and now I am helping to support her through college and achieve her own goals. 
James Risher- Daddy
My dad isn't a man of many words but he has been one of my biggest supporters. All he has ever wanted was to see his daughters succeed. I could be a basket weaver and as long as I was the best at it my dad would be proud. When I was younger my dad made sure to attend every basketball game and every dance recital. My dad made it his goal to be there for me when ever I needed him no matter what it was. My dad has always been a big encouragement to my life. He has supported me through two graduations (money and emotional) and is looking forward to supporting me through a third. 
Silva Risher-Mother
Through every tear argument and fight my mom has been there for me through it all. 13 years of back and forth dance basketball and drill team practice. My mom was always there. Even though I did not go the route of the goals that she wanted me to achieve she has always still been very supportive with my choices. Every parent wants their child to have a better future than they have had and my mom has made sure that this was accomplished. My mom is very loving and nurturing and will always make sure to give you the best advise even when it is not always wanted to to be heard. 

3 comments:

  1. Lauren,

    It's so nice to see you have such a supportive family. I especially liked what you said about your dad-that it didn't matter what you did, as long as you did your best. I wish all parents would feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    It is great to see you have such a loving family. I have been at a family reunion this weekend and it is wonderful to spend this time together. Cherish each moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Family is everything! I love how you feel about and support your sister. I had a similar bond with my younger brother, Mike. He was 6 years younger than me; however, he was almost like an older brother. He was protective, loving, supportive, and fun. Unfortunately, he passed away last year after a lengthy illness. He is now my Guardian Angel! Enjoy every moment with your sister!

    Moms are the best! Sometimes we don't always follow their suggestions, but it so amazing how they support us - no matter what! I am so grateful for my relationship with my Mom. I also love watching her interact with my little girl. Three generations of love! Cindy

    ReplyDelete