Sunday, October 27, 2013

Professional Hopes and Dreams


My professional journey I can say started out kind of shaky, but I would not change the lessons I have learned along the way. One hope I have for working with children and families is that I can help influence the both of them into a positive direction in the futures. One goal I would have set for the early childhood field related to diversity, equity, and social justice is to pay closer attention to the underlining message we are sending to our children. During this course the study of this topic has really touched my heart and made me realize how important it really is especially with working with children. 

Working in this field requires a true love and passion to the education of children. I wish all of my colleagues the best of luck along their journey and remember it only takes one educator to show a child they believe and care about them for them to prosper. Best of wishes and Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment